Mandelic Acid 30% Pro Peel
Mandelic acid, referred to as the 'German mandel - almond", is a larger molecule than glycolic acid molecule therefore can be more easily tolerated on the skin types that cannot tolerate glycolic acid. Mandelic acid, as opposed to glycolic acid or lactic acid, has antibacterial properties and is lipophilic "oil loving" making it the choice for oily, blemish prone skin. Mandelic acid is recommended to improve the appearance of "acne brown spots", referred to as post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Professional/ Salon use
- Pre or post peels
- For superficial /post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Use to help absorption of acne medications
- For sensitive, acne skin types
- Easily tolerated by olive to darker skin types
- Lipophilic properties- penetrates pores where blackheads and whiteheads are present
- 100% Fragrance Free
- Propylene Glycol Free
- Dye/Colorant Free
- Made in the USA
- Not tested on animals
Ingredients:Water(Aqua), L-Mandelic Acid, L- Lactic Acid,Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Salix Alba( Willow) Bark Extract,L-Arginine, Propanediol, Benzylalcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid.