PHA 18% Pads
PHAs or polyhydroxy acids are the second generation of alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), which are chemical exfoliants. They gradually penetrate the skin, thus minimizing irritation. Can be used in professional treatment.
PHA Benefits & Advantages:
- Provides clinically proven anti-aging & skin smoothing benefits.
- Functions as a humectant, moisturizer and antioxidant.
- Less irritation, stinging and burning compared to AHA's.
- Skin barrier improvement.
- Does not increase sun sensitivity due to free-radical scavenging effects.
- Compatible with topical acne medications without over-drying the skin.
- Oncology Aesthetics
- Sensitive Skin
- Acne/blemish prone skin types
- Post chemical peel, Laser
- Can be used with microdermabrasion, skinscrubber, dermablading
- Recommended for fair to olive tone & darker skin complexions
- Softens rough texture
- Improves uneven tone
- Gently exfoliates the complexion
- Enhances skin barrier
- Moisturizing & humectant properties
- Anti-oxidant & anti-inflammatory properties
Ingredients: Aqua( Water), Gluconolactone, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid,L-Lactic Acid,Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate,Carbamide,Sodium Benzoate.
Directions: Step 1.)Thoroughly cleanse skin.
Step 2.)Wipe pad over facial skin, including neck and decollete/chest region.
Step 3.) Massage excess product into skin. Allow to dry. Slight tingling may occur. Do not rinse off. Dispose of pad after single use. Avoid contact with eyes and lips. Use in the evening,every day or every other day.