Vitamin C w/ Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Vitamin C Serum 10% with Hyaluronic Acid
Key benefits of Ethyl Ascorbic Acid :
- Collagen production
- Lightening & brightening
- Improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation
- Sun damage protection
- Highly stable form of Vitamin C
Key benefits of Hyaluronic Acid(Sodium Hyaluronate) :
- is one of the three main components of the extracellular matrix
- wound healing support
- moisturizing and hydration
- low & high molecular form (better penetration for low and surface hydration for high) proved to be efficient in wound management. Recent studies showed that HA mixtures and gels applied topically were successfully able to increase the rate of wound closure especially in the chemical burns and furthermore, HA stimulated fibroblast migration to the site of the wound, leading to increased collagen regeneration and higher rates of surface epithelialization.
Formulated without: synthetic/masking fragrances, essential oils, colorants/dyes, volatile alcohols, sulfates, parabens, formaldehyde, acids, strong emulsifiers, lanolins, mineral oils.
- Ethyl Ascorbic Acid: lightening & brightening of skin; sun damage protection
- Hyaluronic Acid Complex: a blend of high and low molecular weight hyaluronic acid which rapidly penetrates the upper layers of the skin. Hyaluronic acid serves as a water reservoir for the skin cells which increases skin moisture level creating volume and fills in wrinkles.
- Panthenol ( Pro Vitamin B5): deep penetrating moisturizing at the cellular level, stimulates fibroblast proliferation, wound healing effect, anti-inflammatory effect.
Application Directions: On clean skin, apply twice a day every AM/PM or as needed. Apply prior to application of moisturizer and/or add 1-2 drops to any moisturizer as a "booster". Can be used post- dermal roller treatment, chemical peel, or LED Light Therapy.
Ingredients: Aqua(Water), Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol,N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Sodium Lactate, Sclerotium Gum, L-Lactic Acid,Dehyroacetic Acid*,Benzyl Alcohol*